Psychology Day 2022
Psychology Day is the Psychology Department's day of celebration of the field of Psychology and includes many events to show off faculty and student research as well as career information for students.
Call for Psychology Day Poster Abstracts
The Psychology Day planning committee welcomes your abstracts to be submitted for Psychology Day taking place on Wednesday, April 27th. The accepted posters will be uploaded to our webpage and will not be presented live.
The webpage will allow for viewers to interact with posters virtually throughout the day. Submissions and materials must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information pertains to submission:
- Students must submit the application for poster presentation by April 15th at noon via email
- Upon notification of acceptance, students must submit their presentation as a PowerPoint and a pdf document by April 22nd at noon via email
- Poster dimension should not exceed 36" (height) x 48" (width)
- Approved abstracts will be posted on the Psychology Day Web page
Poster Awards (awarded to first author of poster)
- Each poster on the webpage will be evaluated and awards will be given for both undergraduate and graduate posters. Graduate and undergraduate posters will be judged separately.
Best poster award: $200
Runner-up award: $100