Applications for the MAPR Scholarship are now open
Scholarship information for incoming and returning students is listed below.
Deadline: February 3
Eligibility: (no application required)
- Unconditional admission to MAPR Program at Texas State
- Ranking as the top or second applicant to their program
- Highly competitive entry GPA
- Evidence of awards, recognition, honors, fellowships, or other indicators of future success
- Outstanding letters of recommendation
- Superior Statement of Purpose
Nomination (by MAPR Graduate Advisor or Faculty Mentor):
- Applicant's past academic success
- Relevant experiences outside of the classroom
- Indicators of future success and fit with the program
- Applicant's ranking as a top applicant
Deadline: March 1
- Current resume or CV (three pages or less including degrees and special certification, professional experience, scholarship activity, awards, special recognition, article of presentations, selected community activities, etc.
- 200-word essay outlining career objectives and reasons describing why a Masters in Psychological Research will help attain these goals
- 3 letters of recommendation (at least 2 from professors). Recommendation letters should be submitted through the BOSS from professional individuals familiar with your academic background and ability
- Application available in the BOSS (Bobcat Online Scholarship System) here.